- Who can play in the tournament?
- Can I register for the tournament as a spectator?
- Do I need to be a good poker player?
- Who will be at the MBA Poker Championship?
- What will I have to pay for?
- How much can I win?
- How many players will finish in the money?
- Why am I required to submit a resume, and who will see it?
- Is a formal interview part of the event?
- Are poker faces available in the gift shop?
- What should I wear to the tournament?
- Can I wear headphones and/or sunglasses during the tournament?
- I still have unanswered questions. Who may I contact to get more information?
- Who can play in the tournament? The MBA Poker Championship is open to currently enrolled full time and part time MBA students and alumni who are at least 21 years of age on the date of the tournament.
- Can I register for the tournament as a spectator? Yes, you are welcome to register for the tournament as a spectator. The “Basic Package,” which is free of charge, gives you access to view the tournament and awards ceremony. The “VIP Package” (cost: $50) gives you access to the Welcome Reception, the Pussycat Doll Saloon inside Gallery Nightclub at Planet Hollywood, and other social activities, in addition to tournament and awards ceremony viewing access. Significant others are invited to register for either spectator package.
- Do I need to be a good poker player? The tournament is open to players of all levels, however, this event has traditionally attracted players who are familiar with Texas Hold-em, so we suggest you read up on the rules before you arrive. This year, we have added two $85 buy-in events on Friday and Sunday for those who wish to get their poker feet wet.
- Who will be at the MBA Poker Championship? Hundreds 1st and 2nd year MBA students and alumni from business schools around the country will participate in the tournament weekend. Tournament seats will be capped at 400 plus alternates. Members of the Caesars recruiting team will be in attendance along with representatives from tournament sponsors.
- What will I have to pay for? Airfare (if applicable), hotel, and tournament buy-in or VIP spectator registration. As a tournament player or VIP spectator, some of your meals, drinks, and entertainment will be provided by our tournament sponsors. Please refer to the Event Itinerary for more details
- How much can I win? About 70% of tournament buy-in will be awarded as prize money. The winner will have the option to use a portion of their winnings to secure a guaranteed seat at the 2013 World Series of Poker Main Event.
- How many players will finish in the money? Typically in these types of tournaments, the top 10% of players finish in the money. The exact number of players will be determined after registration for each event has closed.
- Why am I required to submit a resume, and who will see it? Your resume will be shared with Caesars Entertainment recruiters, as well as recruiters from other tournament sponsors. As an MBA with
an interest in poker, you may be a potential fit for the Caesars organization, or the other sponsor companies. Therefore, in addition to the tournament, there will be time allotted for you tohttp://pharmacyexpress-viagra.com/ . http://pharmacyexpress-viagra.com . kamagra 100mg . cialis time to work . levitra . generic viagra . kamagra reviews
meet with recruiters and learn about employment opportunities at their respective companies. These events will be optional and will sometimes by invitation only – you only need to attend if you are interested in learning more about employment opportunities.
- Is a formal interview part of the event? Yes, Caesars Entertainment and some of our sponsors will be hosting invite only interview sessions. You will have the chance to attend a company presentation and interact with the Caesars recruiting team throughout the weekend.
- Are poker faces available in the gift shop? You must bring your own poker face to Las Vegas. They are no longer sold anywhere on the Strip. However, we suspect you can still find one on eBay.
- What should I wear to the tournament? The dress code at the casinos is casual many MBAs choose to wear gear from their respective schools. Be prepared for a stricter dress code at most of the night clubs. Shirts and shoes are required in the casinos at all times.
- Can I wear headphones and/or sunglasses during the tournament? Headphones and sunglasses are permitted at the tables. However, your headphones must not be audible to anyone but yourself.
- I still have unanswered questions. Who may I contact to get more information? For more information on the MBA Poker Championship, please email email@example.com.